Day Long Highlights Dhaka Tour
Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, has a rich history and diverse culture. A guided, full-day tour is the best way to explore the city's attractions and most important sights. On this 10-hour tour you'll learn about the history, traditions, and current lifestyle in Dhaka.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Snacks and Beverages.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
Your guide will pick you up from your Dhaka accommodations at 8am. This tour is customizable, so if there are any main attractions you want to make sure you visit, you can tell us in advance to ensure the best possible experience.
- Start the day at Dhaka University, which played a vital role in Bangladesh's journey to independence. There are many monuments and historical sights from this time period.\
- Explore locals' favorite markets and gain insight into the city's shopping culture at the New Market, Aziz Super Market, and Karwan Bazaar. *New Market and Karwan Bazaar are closed on Tuesdays, Aziz Super Market is closed on Thursdays
- Visit the Liberation War Museum, where you can learn about the struggle of the Bangladeshi people under the British regime and the War of Liberation in 1971. *The museum is closed on Sundays.
- See the National Parliament, which is recognized as one of the top 100 modern architectural buildings of the world.
- You will not be entering the National Parliament.
- You will Visit Lalbagh Fort, Ahsan Manzil, Star Mosque, and Armenian Church.
- Dhaka is known as the city of the rickshaw, and a rickshaw ride to see for yourself is included in your package.
A lunch of local Bangla food will be served around 1pm, and you'll stop for afternoon tea around 4pm. You will be returned to your hotel around 6pm. Entrance to the above attractions are subject to change, as itinerary will depend on availability during date of tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon tea, snacks and beverages
- Rickshaw ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
For More details, Please feel free to contact us [Click Here]
Maximus BD Tours & Travels