Student Visa Process

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the abroad must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the abroad. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an visa.


For More details, Please feel free to contact us [Click Here]

Managing Director